HOPCOTT CRANBERRY TOURS
From October 12th to October 23rd, we are offering daily tours to see our cranberry crops and harvest! Please note that the tours are offered during the entire harvest season, meaning that different kinds of harvest activities will be taking place. The ‘flooding of the fields’ experience cannot be guaranteed.
The first 30 people to book a tour will receive
a bottle of Cranberry Malbec wine!
Ages 4 to 12: $12.00
Ages 13 & Up: $20.00
Ages 3 & under: Free
Tickets can be purchased below through our online store. Please read the Important Details section below explaining everything that is included in your ticket price and expected Covid-19 protocol.
PLEASE READ BELOW FOR IMPORTANT DETAILS:
- The tours are approximately 1 hour long and included in your tour is a bag of Hopcott cranberries and an informational tour of how cranberries are grown and harvested.
- This is a walking tour, rain or shine. Please dress for the weather and plan on walking on gravel and grass.
- Each day, we’re at a different step in the harvesting process, so we can’t guarantee for certain which step we’ll be at during your tour.
- Bring your printed order confirmation. You don’t have to pick up tickets.
- A mask must be worn at all times and social distancing of 6 ft between customers must be respected. Please see our Covid-19 policy page.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Tour tickets are a final sale, but the ticket amount can be used for store credit at Hopcott Meats if cancelled within 24 hours. No same day cancellations.
Any questions, please call Annie at 778.385.1063